hat diese Petition erstellt, an folgende Zielperson/Zielgruppe:
Swiss Federal Council
Share this link, each signature will be twice as valuable if shared, because others will share again. We now stand at 1'900 signatures. If we double 3 more times we will exceed our goal of 10'000 signatures! Hopp Schwiiz, allez les Suisses, forza Svizzera, hop Svizra!
Prof Salathé, many leading Swiss Scientists and even the WHO are urgently calling for the general testing of people with corona symptoms.
General testing will reach 5 main objectives:
1. It will help scientists to understand and monitor the pandemia in Switzerland
2. It will provide hard data to political leaders, so they can make better decisions
3. It will strengthen the spirit and confidence of the general population
4. It will help people who are diagnosed with corona to take the right steps in order to protect their loved ones
5. It will help to control future outbreaks after the first wave of infections is stabilized.
In addition, testing is also good for the economy, since people who are cleared through testing can go back to work rather that sit around in self-quarantine.
We need to push our government to enable testing in large numbers now. We need money and resources allocated to enable testing. In several cantons testing is a high priority, these initiatives need to be centrally supported and coordinated.
My aim is to have 10'000 signatures so I can share this initiative with the media to create more impact.
This is a local Swiss initiative open to signatures from all over the world. If you are a concerned Swiss citizen, help me support the scientists' call for general testing and sign this petition! If you are a concerned Foreign citizen, you are most welcome to help thank. Please make sure you state correctly your country of residence to preserve the credibility of this petition. Thank you for your cooperation and your help.
We are about to reach 2'000 signatures. But signing alone is not enough if we want to reach our goal. Please help by sharing widely, inviting your family and friends to sign. We need desperately need more testing and we need it as soon as possible!